Video Re-Encoder – When do you need to re-encode a video file? When your file seems to be broken and can’t be read by any video player. The first thing to do in this case is to try to re-encode the file to see if it fix the problem.
– Your file seems jittery, glitchy when you play it with your favorite video player. A video re-encoding process can solve this issue.
– Your video File is too big and you want to reduce size.
– Original format is unsupported on your device.
Video Re-encoder is easy to use
• Add files you want to re-encode into the main window,
• Select the output path,
• Select the output format; To re-encode your video keeping size, quality and format, select “Re-Encode (Keep same quality)“; or choose any output video format available in the list (Avi, Mp4, Mov, Wmv, Flv, WebM, Ogg/Theora…)
• Click on the “Re-Encode” button.
Video Re-Encoder 1.32 (48 MB)