Easy2Boot – is a new All-in-One MultiBoot USB solution!Easy2Boot can do all of these things – NEW! EasyBoot now supports UEFI multibooting (linux and Windows). + No USB ‘Helper’ Flash drive required for Windows installs.
• No limit to the number of different Linux, Windows Install, WinPE, etc. ISOs or other payload files
• Boot almost ANY linux ‘LiveCD’ ISO – just copy it over! Unlike XBOOT or YUMI, you don’t have to wait for Easy2Boot to be updated to support a new linux ISO distro – Easy2Boot is generic.
• Install Windows XP to a system from a UNMODIFIED XP install ISOs (any number of different ISOs) to a IDE\SATA\AHCI\RAID\SCSI system – no need to integrate special mass-storage or F6 drivers! Also works with Server 2003 ISOs.
• Install from any number of different Windows Vista/7/8/SVR2008R2/SVR2012 install ISOs
• Boot directly from linux LiveCD ISOs with persistence – you can have all these (and more) on one Easy2Boot drive and boot them all with persistence – YLMF, Ubuntu, Fedora, StartOS, Porteus, pclinuxos, Backtrack5, kali-linux ISOs.
• User configurable and fully documented – you can change the background wallpaper, headings and text colours, move the menu position, make your own sub-menus, make it beep when the menu loads, add your own GFXBoot menu, change menu font, use UTF-8 non-ASCII characters in the menus, define your own hotkeys, etc. etc.
• You can use FAT32 or NTFS (and with a few limitations an exFAT or ext2 formatted drive).
• Because Easy2Boot is not a ‘utility’, you can prepare an Easy2Boot drive under Windows or linux. Once prepared, just copy over (or delete) any
Easy2Boot 2.07 (31 MB)