Alfa eBooks Manager Pro / Web – is a powerful tools for managing large digital libraries (for scanning directories of books, extracting metadata, automatic update of books from book sites like Amazon, Google Books or OZON, for sorting, organizing, searching and filtering books).
But the main feature of Alpha is the beautiful visualization of your library and each book separately. You can choose from a variety of library designs (bookshelves, lists, interactive 3D wall) or switch between them. And each book can be opened on a 3D screen and rotate it with a mouse, as if you are holding a real book.
• Get your paper, electronic and audio-books in single e-library.
• Catalog any book data. Add tags and custom fields.
• Customize look and feel of your e-Library.
• Scan your computer for ebooks, parse metadata.
• Built-in ebook reader supports all popular e-book formats.
• Update books from Amazon, Google and other sites.
• All popular formats are supported: EPUB, MOBI, FB2, PDF, AZW.
• Convert ebooks for your Kindle, iPhone or Android reader.
• Play with realistic 3D-models of your favorite books.
• Alfa is the best Calibre alternative for those who like comfort.
• Access you library in local network even from mobile devices.
• Quickly add, organize audio books. Built-in audiobook player.
Alfa.eBooks.Manager.v126.96.36.199.Portable.rar – 71.8 MB
This post was recently updated on February 17, 2023