ZD Soft Screen Recorder – is a handy and comprehensive application which captures what you see on screen and what you hear or say. It is usually used to create software demos, capture streaming videos and record game plays.
You can save your recordings and screen captures to various video and image formats, then you can add a watermark to the output files.
• Real-time video compression enables unlimited recording length.
• Arbitrary video resolutions and frame rates are supported.
• Smooth screen recording without lagging your system.
• Fully optimized for modern dual/quad-core CPUs.
• Both AVI and WMV output formats are supported.
• Perfect audio/video synchronization.
• Capable of pausing/resuming a recording by hitting a hotkey at any time.
• Capable of starting/stopping a recording automatically by a scheduled timer.
• Capable of capturing OpenGL, DirectDraw, Direct3D 8/9/10/11 rendered screen content.
• Capable of capturing multiple audio sources at the same time, e.g., both speaker and microphone.
• Capable of capturing what you hear even if no “Stereo Mix” is available.
• Capable of capturing screenshots by a hotkey.
This post was recently updated on August 26, 2022