Windows Firewall Control – is a powerful software which extends the functionality of Windows Firewall and provides new extra features which makes Windows Firewall even better.
It runs in the system tray and allows the user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall.
This is the best tool to manage the native firewall from Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2012.
• Intuitive user interface which is easy accessible through a system tray icon.
• Full support with standard user accounts. Elevated privileges are required only at installation.
• Disable the ability of other programs to add Windows Firewall rules.
• Integrated support of creating, modifying and deleting Window Firewall rules.
• Multiple and easier ways of creating new rules in Windows Firewall.
• Lock feature which can disable the access to the settings of the program and Windows Firewall.
• Shell integration into the right click context menu of the executable files.
• Automatically display invalid rules for programs that do not exist any more.
• Merge multiple similar rules or duplicate existing ones.
• View recently allowed and blocked connections and create new rules from the Security log.
• Import and export of partial sets of rules.
• Protection to unauthorized uninstallation.
• Possibility to restore previous settings at uninstallation.
• Global hot keys are supported and various shortcut keys are available.
• And many, many more. Just try it out.
• Notifications System which provides notifications for outbound blocked connections. Four modes available:
– High – Display notifications for all outgoing connections that were blocked, including System and svchost.exe.
– Medium – Display notifications only for regular programs, without notifications for System and svchost.exe.
– Low – Automatically allow digitally signed programs. Notifications are displayed only for unsigned programs.
– Disabled – Notifications are disabled.
• Create temporary rules which are automatically deleted when they expire or on program restart.