WinCam – is a powerful and extremely easy-to-use screen recorder for Windows. It can deal with a given application, a region or the entire screen – and record everything that goes on in there. With the ability to capture up to 60 frames per second, WinCam makes sure your recording doesn’t miss a tiny thing, while hardware acceleration renders and encodes video in real time and truly effortless.
• WinCam incorporates the same design philosophy as WinSnap (our screenshot creator). On the right pane, you can adjust the video source, the frame rate and post-processing effects, and preview these changes immediately without starting recording.
Cursor Zoom, Highlight and Click Animation
• Creating a tutorial, you can make your cursor pop by adjusting its size, adding the highlight effect and mouse click animations. Alternatively, when recording a live-stream video, you might want to hide the disturbing cursor at all.
System Audio and Microphone
• With WinCam, you can record system audio, microphone or both simultaneously. The selected audio signals are automatically resampled to achieve the best possible quality, mixed together and encoded in real time alongside the video.
Basic Video Editing
• When recording is done, you can preview it and do some basic editing directly in WinCam. Double-click the timeline or use the corresponding toolbar buttons to set the start and end times of the video. Then click the Save button to save your clip as a copy or overwrite the original video.
WinCam is Super Easy!!!
• Stripped from anything beyond screen recording, WinCam brings this one function to perfection. Less talk, more action: hit the hotkey and start recording the screen the next minute after you download WinCam. No other software is THAT easy!
NTWind.WinCam.2.1.Portable.rar – 5.6 MB
This post was recently updated on October 17, 2022