Ventoy – is a tool to create (multi)bootable USB sticks for ISO files. With Ventoy, you don’t need to format the USB stick again and again, you just need to copy the ISO file to the USB stick and boot it.
You can copy many ISO files at a time and Ventoy will give you a boot menu to select them. Both Legacy/BIOS and UEFI are supported in the same way.
• Simple to use
• Fast (limited only by the speed of copying ISO file)
• Directly boot from ISO file, no extraction needed
• Legacy/BIOS and UEFI supported in the same way
• ISO files larger than 4GB supported
• Native boot menu style for Legacy/BIOS and UEFI
• Most type of operating systems supported, many ISÖ files tested
• Not only boot but also complete installation process
• Read-only to USB stick during boot
• USB stick normal use unafftected