TreeSize Pro – This program shows a tree on your hard disk directories, along with their dimensions, allowing, if necessary, print the result. Integrates into Windows Explorer Windows, adding a new column. The program provides information on the number of files in the folder, date of last access, owner of the file, and much more. In addition, displays data in graphic form (figure), has a built-in search and import / export results to XML-file. Also allows you to search for old, big, temporary and empty files. Supports command line mode – handy for planning and nighttime launches. Provided for the establishment of routine scanning tasks, configuring it to check on a path and a set of reports in accordance with the standard schedule.
• Visual tracking of hard drives and view the size of all folders and files
• Print a report to Excel, HTML, XML, text file, etc.
• Fully customizable file search to search and archiving of large, old, unused and temporary files
• Search on multiple disks or entire servers
• Search for duplicate files, in addition, to check the MD5 hash sum
• Statistics about file types and file owners on directory level
• The ability to save data in XML file to load later
• Support for Unicode names for files and folders
• Extension for Windows Explorer
• Viewing the results during scanning
• Inclusion and exclusion of specific files and folders while scanning
• Print directory contents
• Support the Explorer context menu inside the program window
TreeSize Pro 18.104.22.1682 Portable (15 MB)