TreeSize Free – will quickly scan directory sizes and tell you where precious disk space has gone.TreeSize Free shows you the size of this folder, including its subfolders in an Explorer-like fashion. Large folders can be identified at a glance thanks to the gradient bar displayed in the background. All scan results can be drilled down to file level and filters, e.g. for files of a certain type, can be applied.
TreeSize Free scans network drives and locally synchronized cloud shares (except on Windows servers and within a Windows domain)
Find space hogs – clean up hard disk space
• Break down hard disk space usage right down to file level: Explorer-like overview shows the size of all subfolders.
Visualization of folder sizes via a colored bar in the background facilitates easy orientation.
Quick overview over file information
• The column view offers detailed information about files and folders: size, occupied disk space, number of files, last access, owner etc.
• Filter scan results according to different criteria and according to patterns you create.
Small, fast, secure
• TreeSize Free uses the Master File Table (MTF) for scans of local NTFS drives and thus guarantees ultra-fast scans.
• The handy utility occupies minimal disk space and can be run from USB sticks without a hitch.