TinyWall – is a free software to harden and control the advanced firewall built into modern Windows systems.
– TinyWall does not annoy you with popups at all, yet it is still extremely easy to add exceptions to your firewall rules.
– TinyWall actively blocks hundreds of trojans, viruses and worms.
– TinyWall does not require you to know about ports, protocols and application details.
– TinyWall prevents malicious programs from modifying the settings of Windows Firewall.
– TinyWall does not install drivers or other kernel components, is free and lightweight.
• Multiple and easy ways to whitelist programs
• Automatic learning mode
• Firewall tampering protection
• Password lockdown of settings
• Quick modes, like Normal protection, Allow outgoing, Block all, Allow all and Learning mode
• Support for temporary/timed firewall rules
• Port and domain blocklists
• Hosts file protection
• Option to always allow communication within LAN
• Option to restrict an application to the LAN
• Recognition of safe software and impostors
• Full IPv6 support
• List established and blocked connections
• View open ports on your machine
TinyWall 3.1.1 (4 MB)