SyMenu – is a portable menu launcher and a Start Menu replacer that allows you to organize your portable applications in a quick and easy way. Moreover SyMenu automatically links any application installed on the host pc. All the linked items – SyItems – and all the indexed applications can be organized in a hierarchical structure with colorful folders, separators and labels and can be found with the internal search tool.
You can customize SyMenu in a simple and quick way adding links to portable programs, documents, Windows commands, folders and urls.
It’s easy to add new SyItem dragging & dropping file from host pc or using the mass importer tool.
Linked items can reside on the same USB device or even on host pc ever since SyMenu supports absolute path (such as C:\Windows\Explorer.exe).
• Start Search bar: (Windows Vista like) allows to quickly search amongst any SyItem configured on menu;
• Windows Start Menu wrapper: SyMenu exposes through Start Search bar every program linked in host PC Windows Start menu too;
• Extension Manager: allows to temporarly replace normal Windows extension associations with SyMenu custom extension association;
• Autoexec: allows to launch a custom list of SyItems at SyMenu startup or closing.
• Execution modes: Run, RunAs, Open folder and Show Properties.
• Batch Import: allows to make massive imports of new SyItems.
SyMenu 6.14.7660 (3 MB)