Stellarium – is a comprehensive utility that helps users explore planets and constellations in a 3D environment. This open-source planetarium gives you details about celestial objects, simulates solar and lunar eclipses, and displays Messier objects and the Milky Way.
• Over 120000 stars from the Hipparcos Catalogue with name and infos for the brightest ones.
• Planets and major satellites in real time (position computation now accurate enough for eclipse or transit simulation).
• Drawing of the 88 constellations with their names.
• Mythological figures of the 88 constellations.
• Textured displaying of more than 70 nebulas (Orion, M31 etc..).
• Photo-realistic Milky Way.
• Star twinkling.
• Shooting Stars.
• Skinable landscape (ground, fog, mapping of fisheye pictures).
• Ultra fast realistic atmosphere rendering (Sunsets, sunrises etc…).
• Automatic eye adaptation to sky luminance using physiologic model.
• Grids in Equatorial and Azimuthal coordinates.
• Equator and ecliptic coordinates lines.
• Smooth real time intuitive navigation.
• Powerfull zoom to see planet and nebula like in a telescope.
• Equatorial and altazimutal mount mode.
• Standard perspective and wide angle (fisheye) projections modes (e.g for planetarium dome).
• Time control (real time and accelered time modes).
• Graphical menu for simple utilisation.
• Clikable stars, planets and nebulas with informations.
• Windowed and fullscreen modes.
• Full dome (180?) projection mode for planetariums.
• Text user interface for planetariums.
Stellarium.23.1.Portable.rar – 382.0 MB