Speccy Professional / Business / Technician – is an advanced System Information tool for your PC. Need to find out what’s inside your computer? No problem! Speccy will give you all the information you need.
If you’re like most of us, you can probably name the processor (Intel or AMD, Celeron or Pentium), maybe how much RAM it has, and maybe how big the hard drive is. Some of the basic information can be found by right-clicking My Computer and then clicking Properties.
The General tab lists some statistics, and the Device Manager on the Hardware tab lists all of the hardware you’ve got installed. But it misses out lots of information that you need.
Speccy will give you detailed statistics on every piece of hardware in your computer. Including CPU, Motherboard, RAM, Graphics Cards, Hard Disks, Optical Drives, Audio support.
Additionally Speccy adds the temperatures of your different components, so you can easily see if there’s a problem.
When you go to a computer store and see all the bright shiny PCs laid out next to each other, most will have tags or stickers indicating the:
– Processor brand and model
– Hard drive size and speed
– Amount of memory (RAM)
– Graphics card
– Operating system
See what’s inside your PC:
• Speccy is the place to start if you need to know what’s inside your PC. See a quick summary, or dive deeper into every aspect of your PCs hardware so you can make informed upgrade and purchasing decisions.
• Speccy- gives you detailed information on every piece of hardware in your computer. Save time trawling through your computer for stats like CPU, motherboard, RAM, graphics cards and more. See everything laid out for you in one clean interface.
Proactive problem solving:
• See real-time temperatures of critical components so you can easily spot problems before they occur.
• Speccy- allows you to save your scan results directly as a snapshot, XML or text file for easy sharing. Handy for making sure your new computer has the right specs, or if tech support need to diagnose an issue with your computer.