Rufus – is a USB formatting utility which also can create a bootable USB drive using a bootable ISO image. This app requires admin rights.
Rufus is a small utility that helps format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pendrives, memory sticks, etc.
• Format USB, flash card and virtual drives to FAT/FAT32/NTFS/UDF/exFAT/ReFS
• Create DOS bootable USB drives, using FreeDOS or MS-DOS
• Create BIOS or UEFI bootable drives, including UEFI bootable NTFS
• Create bootable drives from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, etc.)
• Create bootable drives from bootable disk images, including compressed ones
• Create Windows To Go drives
• Twice as fast as Microsoft’s USB/DVD tool or UNetbootin, on ISO -> USB creation (1)
• Perform bad blocks checks, including detection of “fake” flash drives
• Compute MD5, SHA-1 and SHA-256 checksums of the selected image
• Modern and familiar UI, with more than 35 languages natively supported
• Small footprint. No installation required.
• 100% Free Software (GPL v3)
Rufus 3.12 Build 1710 (5 MB)