RS RAID Retrieve – Data stored on a broken NAS unit or RAID array with a failed controller can be difficult to recover – but not if you use RS RAID Retrieve! The tool can automatically repair many types of RAID arrays, allowing to recover files and folders from multi-disk volumes without the original RAID controller.
Whether your disks were installed in a NAS unit, in a computer with a hardware RAID controller, or managed with mdadm in a Linux box, RS RAID Retrieve can reassemble and repair the storage spaces and recover your files and folders in just a few clicks.
• Automatically detects and reassembles multi-disk volumes;
• Detects and rebuilds corrupted RAID arrays created in Windows, Linux and NAS devices;
• Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 4, RAID 5, and RAID 6;
• Supports RAID 1E, RAID 5E, RAID 5EE and composite arrays such as RAID 01, RAID 10, RAID 50, and RAID 60;
• Mounts multi-disk storage spaces even if the original RAID controller is unavailable;
• Recovers files and folders from healthy and corrupted multi-disk arrays;
• Recognizes most common file systems including NTFS, ReFS, FAT, exFAT, APFS, HFS+, Ext2/3/4, XFS, ReiserFS, and UFS 1/2;
• Automatically detects disk order and RAID parameters;
• Advanced manual mode offers fully manual or semi-automatic operation;
• Partial data recovery from RAID 5 and RAID 6 arrays crashed beyond fault tolerance threshold;
• Recovers data from single-disk volumes and JBOD arrays;
• Avoids array rebuild and resilvering for mirrored and checksum arrays;