Reset Windows Update Tool – This tool has been developed for use as a support of system repair options. It is possible to reset the Windows Update Components.
Also is able to delete temporary files, scan, detect and repair corruptions with the Windows System image, scan all protected system files and replace any corrupted files, change invalid values in the Windows Registry, reset Winsock settings and more.
Reset Windows Update Tool is a complete troubleshooting tool that can be generated with Windows updates.
This tool includes a large number of troubleshooting functions such as:
• Reset the Windows Update components
• Delete temporary files
• Change invalid values in Windows Registry
• Scan all protected system file and replace the corrupted one’s (sfc /scannow)
• Scan, detect and repair corruptions in Windows system image
• Clean up superseded components
Reset.Windows.Update.Tool.11.1.0.zip – 3.7 MB
Reset Windows Update Tool 188.8.131.52 Portable (1 MB)