Redo Rescue Backup and Recovery – The program can backup and restore an entire system in minutes with a point-and-click interface anyone can use. Bare metal restore to a new, blank drive and be up and running in minutes.
Supports saving to and restoring from local disks or shared network drives. Selectively restore partitions and remap them to different locations on the target drive.
Additional tools included for partition editing, web browsing, and more. Runs from live CD/USB; no installation needed.
• Simple GUI interface anyone can use
• Write image to CD or USB stick
• Automatically finds shared folders on your network
• NEW: Ability to verify the integrity of an existing backup image
• NEW: Re-map original data to a different target partition
• NEW: Bare-metal (replace MBR and partition table) or selective restore mode options
• Extra tools for managing drives and partitions
• Web browser for downloading drivers, reading documentation
• File explorer for copying and editing files even when system won’t boot
• Based on Debian and partclone (the engine used by Clonezilla)
Redo Rescue Backup and Recovery 3.0.2 (516 MB)