Rawrite32 – is a tool to prepare disks or other removeable media, especially USB memory sticks, from files called file system images.
These images are usualy prepared with a NetBSD system already setup or downloaded from the official release (or NetBSD-daily snapshot server) and are utilized in various ways (depending on the port of NetBSD) to bootstrap a new installation.
• Deploying this application on your system can be achieved in a fast, efficient manner since you are not required to perform any complicated configuration steps.
• You just need to specify the destination path, since the installer automatically takes all the steps to ensure the application is installed on your computer successfully.
• Rawrite 32 comes with a simplistic, user-friendly design that enables you to make use of its straightforward functions with ease.
• Although its interface is quite intuitive, previous experience with similar programs might come in handy since some features it provides you with are rather technical.
Create NETBSD bootable disks
• You can turn to this application if you need a quick, convenient way to generate NETBSD bootable disks on your computer without considerable efforts.
• In order to achieve that, you just need to provide the program with a supported storage media and an adequate image file. After you import the image file, the application automatically calculates its hash values and displays them in the main window. Among the processed hash types, you can find MD5, SHA1, SHA256 and SHA512.
Simple configuration window
• Additionally, you can access a handy configuration menu that enables you to toggle the types of hash it can calculate or adjust sector skip values. It is also possible to toggle between logical volumes and physical devices writing modes by clicking the corresponding option from the list.
Lightweight NETBSD bootable disk creator
• As a conclusion, Rawrite 32 is a simple tool that can help you create NETBSD bootable disks on your computer without significant efforts. It comes with a minimalistic, user-friendly interface, intuitive functions and a simple configuration menu.
Rawrite32 188.8.131.52 (2 MB)