R-Drive Image – is a potent utility providing disk image files creation for backup or duplication purposes. A disk image file contains the exact, byte-by-byte copy of a hard drive, partition or logical disk and can be created with various compression levels on the fly without stopping Windows OS and therefore without interrupting your business. These drive image files can then be stored in a variety of places, including various removable media such as CD-R(W)/DVD, Iomega Zip or Jazz disks, etc.
R-Drive Image restores the images on the original disks, on any other partitions or even on a hard drive’s free space on the fly. To restore system and other locked partitions R-Drive Image is switched to the pseudo-graphic mode directly from Windows or bootable version created by the utility is launched from CD disc or diskettes.
• A simple wizard interface – no in-depth computer management skills are required.
• Commands in the shortcut menu to perform some disk actions, like restoring data from an image file and connecting an image as a virtual disk directly from Windows explorer.
• Image files are created on-the-fly, no need to stop and restart Windows. All other disk writes are stored in a cache until the image is created.
• Images can be created for storage devices with removable media
• Images can be burned on CD/DVD recorders directly from the program
• Image data can be compressed to save free space.
• Image files can be stored on removable media. Support for USB 2.0 devices in the startup mode.
• Images can be split into several files to fit the type of the storage medium.
• Image can be created incrementally and differentially.
• Image files can be password-protected and contain comments.
R.Tools.R.Drive.Image.7.1.Build.7105.BootCD.iso – 72.7 MB
R.Drive.Image.Technician.7.1.7105.Portable.rar – 146.1 MB