Photo Date Changer – is an easy to use utility that allows you to correct problems with JPEG shooting dates (called EXIF timestamps).
The shooting dates of digital photos ensure correct chronological sorting in third party applications (photo management applications, slide shows, online photo websites, etc. and once taken there is no easy way of changing these embedded dates.
This leads to endless problems should you ever forget to change time zones when traveling or simply have an incorrectly set camera clock.
• Change EXIF Digital Photo Shooting Timestamps at Will
• Copy Photo Shooting Dates to File Modification & Creation Dates
• Drag & drop into the file list or onto the application icon
• Select files in the Windows Explorer and activate Photo Date Changer via the right click menu
• Separate processing for files and folders, batch processing of sub-folders
• Batch operation
Photo Date Changer 1.16 Portable (11 MB)