PassMark PerformanceTest – is a useful application which enables you to find out if your PC is performing at its best and compare the performance of your machine to similar ones.
Twenty five standard benchmark tests are available in six test suites plus there are five advanced testing windows for custom benchmarking.
• Comprehensive online help
• Supports hyper-threading, and multiple CPUs testing
• Detailed disk speed graphs
• Supports printing results
• The ability to save your benchmark results to disk as a new baseline
• A customizable “Notes” field for storing your own information along with the saved Benchmark result.
• Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word)
• Export results to HTML, text, GIF, and BMP formats
• Single test execution, execution of a test suite or execution of all tests with a single mouse click.
• A summary ‘Mark’ figure for each test suite plus the calculation of the PassMark Rating figure.
• An easy to use point and click interface
• A summary system information screen including CPU type, CPU speed, Total RAM, Video Hardware, Cluster size, etc..
• The ability to compare the performance of your computer to multiple ‘Baseline’ computers at the one time.
• Flexible license, move the software
PassMark PerformanceTest 10.1 Build 1004 Portable (72 MB)