Paragon Hard Disk Manager 17 Advanced – is a multifunctional and convenient solution that provides a full cycle of hard disk maintenance.
With this program, you can manage the boot process, partition the disk, perform copy and restore operations, ensure the security of the system and data, and decommission the disk.
The program is a convenient and practical tool for working with hard drives and data archiving for users of any skill level. It can equally well store data of both a personal user and an enterprise.
• Perform any operations with partitions
• Change the parameters of partitions: hide / show, make active / inactive, assign / delete a letter of the logical drive, change the volume label, convert the file system, etc.
• Reallocate disk space between volumes
• Copy discs or partitions
• Create backup archives of the system and data on a local or network drive before performing important operations
• Boot the computer from the Recovery CD, recover disks or their partitions, and cancel any operation with partitions in case of user error
• Quickly view FAT, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2 or Ext3 FS partitions, edit or copy files and directories using the file manager (fully built-in application)
• Defragment partitions and optimize the size of their clusters
• Configure and manage operating systems on one PC
• Easily create WinPE / Linux / DOS based bootable disk on USB flash drive for fast and reliable maintenance and recovery
• Work with Windows 7, 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Vista and 7, new GPT hard drives (used in Windows 7, Vista, Mac OS X and Linux), and the latest Linux kernel
• Install Windows 7 or Vista on your Intel-based Mac
• Test surfaces, view and edit sectors, compress MFT (master file table) on all types of dynamic volumes
Paragon.Hard.Disk.Manager.17.Advanced.17.20.9.Portable.rar – 177.0 MB
This post was recently updated on November 12, 2021