NirLauncher – is a package consisting of more than 180 portable freeware utilities for Windows, developed by Nir Sofer in the last few years and combined into a convenient shell to start. Includes tools for recovering lost passwords, monitor network connections, view and extract cookies, cache, and other information stored by your browser, search for files in the system, and much more.
• It can be used from USB flash drive without need of any installation.
• NirLauncher and all the utilities in the package are completely freeware, without any Spyware/Adware/Malware. This package doesn’t contain any 3-party software, toolbars, Web browser plugins, or other unwanted surprises. It will not install any software on your system and it will not change your Web browser homepage or other settings on your system.
• NirLauncher package includes variety of tools that you may need for your daily computer use, including utilities to recover lost passwords, to monitor your network, to view and extract cookies, cache, and other information stored by your Web browser, to search files in your system, and more…
For every utility in the package, you can easily run it, view the help file, or jump to the Web page of the utility.
• When using it from USB flash drive, the configuration of every utility is saved into .cfg file on the flash drive.
• On x64 systems, NirLauncher automatically run the x64 version of the utility, when there is a separated x64 version.
• NirLauncher also allows to add more software packages in additional to the main NirSoft package.
• NirLauncher allows you generate plugin files for BartPE (Launcher -> Generate BartPE Plugin Files), so you can easily use the utilities of NirSoft from a bootable live windows CD.
NirLauncher 1.23.43 (30 MB)