Nevercenter Pixelmash – It brings a whole new approach to pixel art by letting you paint or import high-resolution images, then non-destructively pixelize and apply other layer effects to turn it into amazing pixel art. Although technology is Rapidly Evolving and graphics are closer to reality now! Just more than the ever, pixel art is to still alive and well. It can be used as a guideline for all types of environments. In this regard, you can definitely rely on Pixelmash.
As the name might have you thinking, the specialty of the application is to apply the pixelate effect. Since this is the core feature, expect to have a bit of control over the situation. You can either start from scratch to create pixel art from scratch, or attempt transform an existing picture which needs to be under formats like PAD, JPG, PNG, TIF, and TIFF.
The interface is quite appealing and intuitive overall. Most of the space is the canvas, which updates in real time even when applying changes. It’s possible to toggle the visibility of the original picture to get a glimpse of how far you went with tweaking. A side panel lets you handle colors and effects, while the upper toolbar holds most tools you use.
• Start a new drawing or transform a picture
• Drawing tools, layers, and effects
• Added tools to draw rectangles and circles
• New custom dither pattern option in dither effect
• New option to position dither patterns relative to layer position
• New outline-only option in outline effect
• Improved speed, particularly on retina displays
• Hi-dpi support on Windows has been added