MyPhoneExplorer – Connect your phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you’ll be surprised how easy and efficient it will be to manage your phone with our software. Since it’s first release MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones. The software is constantly updated with new features. Since version 1.8 MyPhoneExplorer supports also Android-based phones (connected via WiFi, USB cable or Bluetooth)
• Adressbook – with direct sync to Outlook, GMail, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
• Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Google, Sunbird, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
• SMS – archive, export, import, excessive messages,…
• Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer, automatic photosync…
• Set phoneclock based on atomtime
• and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, control phone, memorystatus, phonemonitor,…
• Symbian-Phone users from SE (f.e. P1i, M600i, W950i, W960i, G700, G900) please note: You need to install the PC-Suite first and the connection with MyPhoneExplorer is only possible through an USB-Cable.
• There are a few Low-Cost-Phones (f.e. T200i) which does not have a PC-Interface.
MyPhoneExplorer.2.0.rar – 19.3 MB
This post was recently updated on September 19, 2022