Multi Commander – is a multi-tabbed file manager that is an alternative to the standard Windows Explorer. It uses the very popular and efficient dual-panel layout. Multi Commander has a everything you need in your daily works with files to make your work fast and efficient. It has all the standard features like a file manager has like copy, move, rename, view. But Multi Commanders big strength is the special features that allow you to do advanced task with ease. Like Auto-unpacking, Auto-sorting, Browse inside archives, Workspace support, registry and FTP, Search for file, View files and pictures and the Scripting support let you automate many task. And it allows you to do everything from the keyboard using shortcut so you can work fast and efficient.
• Tabs allowing you to have multiple folders open.
• Caching that enable fast file browsing.
• Background work for all tasks that takes time to finish, allowing you to continue working without interruptions.
• Customize the layout and colors to fit your styling needs.
• Extensions and plugins that will increase the functionality of Multi Commander.
• FTP, Registry, Zip, 7-Zip, Rar , Tar , GZ , Bz2 , Jar Support
• View and Change file permissions, Take ownership of files.
• Picture tools like Convert / Rotate Pictures, View/Remove EXIF tags, Adjust EXIF Date of pictures.
• Internal picture viewer for Jpg, Png, Gif, Png, Bmp, Tiff and many RAW formats.
• Show Movie information from IMDB/Rotten tomato as extra columns on you movie files.
• Audio tools like View Audio file properties, View/Edit MP3 Tags.
• Open API for developers to create extensions and plugins.
• Remember selections when you get back from another location when browsing the filesystem.
Multi Commander 11.0.0 Build 2770 (34 MB)