Media Player Classic Home Cinema – is comfortable in all plans for the media player. It was built on the basis of a classical player Media Player Classic and one of the best collections of media codecs ffdshow, and thus can play many formats of video and audio files without installing external codecs.
This player has a large number of different functionalities: it can play DVD disks, the hardware is able to decode H.264 format popular on the latest generation graphics cards, knows how to work correctly with the second monitor (TV), supports the various type of subtitles can work with QuickTime and RealVideo formats etc.
The player is small and completely understandable, and not overloaded functions redundant interface translated into 14 languages.
• Option to remove Tearing.
• Better support for Windows Vista, including a release for 64 bits platform.
• Support for EVR (Enhanced Video Renderer)
• Supports Subtitles.
• Playback and recording of television if a supported TV tuner is installed.
• Creation of minidump when MPC HC crashes.
• OSD (On Screen Display)
• Shuttle PN31 remote control support
• Support Multi-Monitor configuration
• Pixel shader to convert BT601 – BT701
• YV12 Chroma Upsampling pixel shader
• Language Translations.
• All features from the Guliverkli MPC Project from Gabest.
• languages: (currently Belarusian, Brazilian, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified & Traditional Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.)
Media Player Classic Home Cinema 1.9.16 (77 MB)