MakeMusic Finale – is a multifunctional music and music editor made by Makemusic. Due to the fact that new versions of the program have added support for importing and recording audio, Finale can be used as an application for the full creation and recording of music.
With Finale, you can compose, process, record music, view and edit notes on multiple pages at once, as well as facilitate the process of creating accompaniment using the SmartMusic tool and so on.
The product includes a huge number of instrumental orchestral and rhythmic pieces (wind instruments, guitar, bass, drums, saxophone, piano, piano and other instruments). The musical part is recorded using the MIDI keyboard, mouse, and the unique MicNotator function.
• Driving notes using a MIDI controller, mouse and MicNotator function
• Adding markings, lyrics, etc.
• Includes a tool library and several innovative tools
• Export your music to MP3, WAV and AIFF formats
• Import and export MusicXML 2.0 files
• Export your music as graphic files (JPEG, TIFF, PNG, EPS or PICT)
• Function support SmartMusic
• Composition and arrangement
tools • Production and sequencing tools
• Support for recording and importing audio
• Integrated video support
• Importing and exporting MIDI files
• And many other features …
This post was recently updated on December 5, 2022