LosslessCut – is a simple, cross platform video editor for lossless trimming / cutting of videos. Great for rough processing of large video files taken from a video camera, GoPro, drone, etc. Lets you quickly extract the good parts from your videos and discard GB of data without losing quality. It doesn’t do any decoding / encoding and is therefore extremely fast. Also allows for taking JPEG snapshots of the video at the selected time. Also supports lossless cutting in the most common audio formats.
Since LosslessCut is based on Chromium and uses the HTML5 video player, not all ffmpeg supported formats will be supported. The following formats/codecs should generally work: MP4, MOV, WebM, MKV, OGG, WAV, MP3, AAC, H264, Theora, VP8, VP9
• Lossless cutting of common video and audio formats
• Take full-resolution snapshots from videos in JPEG/PNG format
• Change rotation/orientation metadata in videos. Great for rotating phone videos that turns out the wrong way without actually re-encoding the video.
• Manual input range of cutpoints
• Can include more than 2 streams or remove audio track (optional)
LosslessCut.3.42.0.rar – 228.6 MB