iTunes – is a media player, media library and mobile device management program to play, download, and organize digital audio and video. i-Tunes is the easiest way to organize and enjoy the music, movies, TV shows, apps, and books you already have – and shop for the ones you want to get. You can even listen to free streaming radio stations with iTunes Radio. The i-Tunes Store component is also available on the iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad. You’ll find more than 37 million high-quality songs. Thousands of movies to buy or rent. Your favorite TV shows. Hundreds of thousands of apps, games, and podcasts. Complete My Album makes it possible to buy a few songs to try an album out, then get the rest for the original album price minus what you’ve already spent.
• iCloud makes i-Tunes even better, because your music, movies, TV shows, apps, books, and more live not just on your computer, but on all your other devices, too. Even music you haven’t purchased from i-Tunes can be stored in and played from iCloud.
• With iTunes Match, all your music can be stored in iCloud – even songs you’ve imported from CDs.6 You can access your music from all your devices and listen to your entire library wherever you are. Subscribe to i-Tunes Match on your Mac, PC, or iOS device and listen to music ad-free on i-Tunes Radio for just $24.99 per year.
• It’s easy to keep your iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano, and iPod shuffle ready to rock. Open the app, click Settings for your iPod, and choose a category like music or movies to see a list of what’s already there. To add something, click Add To, and your entire i-Tunes library appears next to the list of what’s on your iPod. Drag and drop. And you’re done.
• Apple TV lets you choose from thousands of current and classic movies and TV shows from iTunes – many in stunning 1080p HD – on your widescreen TV.3 You can also play your music collection, view your photos, listen to podcasts, stream i-Tunes Radio, and purchase songs right from the big screen.
• i-Tunes Radio has streaming radio stations you’ll love from day one, from the best selection of songs online. It lets you easily create stations that evolve based on the music you play or download. And you can hear them all on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, and Apple TV. For free.
• Give as gift the apps, games, music, and more. Send friends and family an i-Tunes Gift Card or i-Tunes Gift from your iOS device or computer.1 You can buy gift cards in a range of denominations, and recipients can choose whatever they want from the iTunes Store, 2 App Store, iBooks Store, and Mac App Store.
• iTunes Charts New content arrives on iTunes all the time. Here you can see what’s new this week and browse the top 100 songs, albums, TV shows, movies, books, apps, and more.