iScreenKit – is an easy-to-use screen capture and video recording software for Windows and Mac devices.
With iScreenKit, users can add annotations to captured images and edit screenshots with a powerful editor. The features for screen recording and scrolling make iScreenKit a handy tool for you in your work and everyday life.
• With one click you can capture a region, a window or entire screen and edit the screenshot be-fore coping it to the clipboard or saving it locally.
• Record videos of your screen and from your webcam. Turn on the microphone to add or not add audios to your recordings when creating custom how-to guides and tutorial videos.
• Take scrolling screenshots of a full-webpage, a long Excel form and a full PDF file.
• Mark up your captured screenshots with arrows, text, highlights, eraser, blur, mosaic and more from the iScreenKit editor.
• Cut any parts of your recordings for special use, and convert all recorded videos into an animat-ed GIF from iScreenKit editor.
iScreenKit 1.3.1 Portable (38 MB)
This post was recently updated on March 18, 2021