Helium Music Manager Premium – is a music manager that can rip, tag, play, browse, search, rename, burn and synchronize your music with a portable player. You can take control of your music collection. Stop spending time looking for files on your computer or hunting through CDs, vinyl records and tapes – instead, simply enjoy and explore your music! Helium Music Manager can replace your ripper, player, tag editor and other audio related software. Helium Music Manager is a music tagger, renamer, cataloguer, browser, playlist manager and report creator. It can catalogue, edit and play the most common music formats (MP3, Ogg, WMA, iTunes M4A, FLAC, APE and MPC) as well as standard Audio CDs. Use the new built in Music Information Browser to navigate through your music collection in an intuitive manner by means of a Web style user interface.
• Supports mp3, mp4, flac, ogg, wma and more as well as audio CDs, vinyl and tapes.
• For user with large collections we offer support for Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL for improved performance.
• Add or correct missing or incorrect meta-data using the many tools available for tagging your files.
• Remove, switch, add or copy tag contents between files and fields using batch operations.
• Download album pictures, analyze quality and repair broken mp3 files.
• Automatically rename files and create custom folder structures, convert files to different formats.
• Many different ways of browsing your music. Album and artist pictures as well as detailed listings.
• Easily filter your content, search for your favourites and create playlists.
• Play music, scrobble to Last.fm, stream through Shoutcast. Show your friends what you are playing on Windows Live Messenger.
• Display visual effects and enjoy automatic playback with built-in features.
• Synchronize to your iPod, Creative Zen or other portable music device, cell phone or netbook.
• Burn Audio or Data CDs, export playlists and create reports for printing.
Helium.Music.Manager.16.1.Portable.rar – 42.1 MB
This post was recently updated on March 8, 2023