Droid Transfer – is a Windows application which works alongside a free Transfer Companion app for Android, allowing you to transfer SMS and MMS Messages from your Android Phone to your PC via a USB cable or over your local WiFi network.
You can save your phone messages in a variety of file formats, including PDF, HTML or Text. Droid Transfer also saves any photos, emojis and videos in your messages, as well as dates and times they were received.
Alternatively, Print your Android Phone Messages directly from Droid Transfer running on your PC.
• Save Messages and More from Android to your computer.
• Backup Android Messages to PC
• Export Text Messages to PDF
• Print SMS with Dates and Times
• Backup Contacts and Calendars
• Sync iTunes with Android
• Works Without Root Access