DriverStore Explorer – will makes it easier to deal with Windows driver store.
Supported operations include enumeration, adding a driver package (stage), adding & installing, deletion and force deletion from the driver store.
• Enumerate / List all the packages staged in the current driver store.
• Export the list as CSV.
• Add a driver package to the driver store (called staging)
• Install & Add a driver package to the store.
• Delete a package from the store. Force deletion supported.
• Deletion of multiple driver packages (batch mode)
• Full fledged GUI Supports grouping / sorting on any column.
• Supports re-arranging of / Selecting specific columns.
This post was recently updated on January 6, 2023