doPDF – is a free PDF converter for both personal and commercial use. Using doPDF you can create searchable PDF files by selecting the “Print” command from virtually any application.
With one click you can convert your Microsoft Excel, Word or PowerPoint documents or your emails and favorite web sites to PDF files.
• It’s free – for both commercial and personal use
• Supports 64-bit support – can be installed on 64-bit operating system
• No Ghostscript – does not require third-party software to create PDF files (like Ghostscript). This makes the setup file is incredibly small compared to its competitors.
• Customizable resolution – you can choose any resolution from 72 dpi to 2400 dpi
• Predefined / custom page sizes – choose a default page size (Letter, Legal, A4, A5, A6, …) or enter your own custom page size
• Search in PDF – you can search for text within the created PDF file (and search engines also index the text from the PDF)
• Multi-language – choose a language for user interface in 20 languages currently supported (credits)
doPDF 11.3 Build 225 (41 MB)