DesktopOK – is a very handy piece of software that saves and restore the positions of all desktop icons, providing a few other extra tools to enhance the whole process. The main window groups all features you need to quickly save a desktop layout, but if you’re an advanced user and you wish to step further into more advanced configuration options, DesktopOK can please you too.
DesktopOK is clearly a handy tool, especially in case you change display resolutions on a regular basis. This way, every single user can have his very own layout, with minimum configuration options and a very intuitive interface.
• Save your favorite icon locations for each screen resolution.
• Each user can then have his own arrangement.
• Automatically hide and display desktop icons # Minimises to tray area for easy access.
• Easily minimize all of the windows on your screen
• Launch at Windows startup.
DesktopOK.9.33.rar – 2.6 MB