CrystalDiskMark – is benchmark software that measures the transfer speed of media data storage drive such as HD, SSD, USB memory, SD card and NAS.
Quick and easy deployment
• The application runs through the setup process pretty fast. Except for destination directory, there isn’t anything else to configure. However, pay attention every step of the way, because you might end up with a different homepage and other applications installed as well.
Put your HDD under the scope
• This application was developed to help you get to know your HDD, so it has the power to measure sequential and random read/write speeds while displaying all details to the user with the help of a simple interface. The whole look is designed to make the app very user friendly, so all the information you’ll get after conducting the tests will be displayed in the main window.
Gets the job done fast
• Speaking about the test, CrystalDiskMark needs just a couple of minutes to perform all the benchmarks. In order to get the most accurate results it’s recommended to close all the other apps before hitting the start button.
Uses little system resources
• This tool doesn’t put your processor and RAM under a tremendous stress, but it’s better to have no documents open while CrystalDiskMark performs a test, be it a sequential read or write or random 4KB/512KB reads or writes.
• You can manually select the number of test runs, the size of the test and the drive that will be analyzed and then press the corresponding button to start all the tests.
To sum it up
All things considered, CrystalDiskMark puts up a decent performance and it serves its purpose very well. The application doesn’t require any extra knowledge and any user will be able to take advantage of its features and check their HDD’s capabilities.
CrystalDiskMark 8.0.1 (7 MB)