ClipGrab - is a very easy to use application that can download YouTube videos and convert them to various formats. A clean and well organized interface is being used to display some random YouTube videos, while a search box lets you look for a specific clip just as easy as you normally do when you use the browser.
• Features are nicely organized in tabs, so go over to “Download” to start a new download and configure the output file settings.
• You can choose between multiple formats, including the original one, MPEG4, OGG, WMV and MP3. Depending on the video quality, you can choose a different quality for the downloaded file too, so HD videos can be retrieved with the best possible resolution.
• The settings screen allows you to configure a default destination folder, but also configure clipboard monitoring to automatically start a new download whenever you copy a video URL to your clipboard.
• Proxy servers are also supported, and so is a notification system to let you know whenever a new download comes to an end.
• ClipGrab offers a pretty good download speed and the machine isn't slowed down at all during the process. The application runs smoothly on all Windows versions.
• Overall, ClipGrab is quite a helpful tool to download YouTube clips. It doesn't require more than average computer experience and it performs the conversion task in a matter of seconds.