BootRacer – is a program for checking the time and speeding up the loading of Windows, it tracks the time that elapses between the user’s login to the system and downloading the latest program from the startup list. Records the measurement results in its own event log and makes screenshots of the download. Easy to install and use.
• Easy to install and use
• Automatically calculates your boot windows
• Uses a minimum of computer resources
• Startup, not associated with administrator accounts
• Logs all results to the standard event log
• You can check events using the Windows Event Viewer
• Changes the standard Windows boot screen on the background you set
• And much more..
BootRacer 8.60 (21 MB)