Blender (Blender 3D) – is a free alternative to professional applications such as Maya and 3D Studio Max. This software is also portable which means that you can carry it on your memory stick and do your job on any PC using Windows.
Blender is the open source software for 3D modelling, animation, rendering, post-production, interactive creation and playback packaged as a portable app, so you can do your rendering on the go.
• Flexible user configurable window layout
• Powerful object-oriented data system
• Anti-aliased fonts with international translation support
• Windows for animation curves/keys, schematic scene diagram, non-linear video sequence editing, character animation action editor, non-linear animation mixer, image/UV editing, file/image selection and file management
• Inbuilt text editor for annotations and editing Python scripts
• Consistent interface across multiple platforms
• And much more..