BatteryCare – is a software created to optimize the usage and performance of the modern laptop’s battery.It monitors the battery’s discharge cycles and helps increasing it’s autonomy and improving its lifetime.
Battery’s discharge cycles monitoring
• The advanced algorithm accurately records when a complete discharge cycle is performed.
• When the configured number of discharge cycles is reached, a notification balloon pops up to remind that a full discharge is required.
Complete battery information
• It calculates the statistical remaining time in laptops that don’t support the battery time left information and only list the charge percentage.
• Shows all the detailed information about the battery, such as wear level, capacities, consumption, manufacturer, etc.
CPU and HDD temperature reading
• BatteryCare constantly monitors your CPU and hard drive temperature, either in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit.
Automatic power plans switching
• Depending on the power source of the computer, BatteryCare can automatically select the power plan you prefer.
Control over Windows Aero and demanding Services
• Automatically disable the graphics accelerated theme in Windows Vista and/or demanding services that degrade battery lifetime.
• Once the laptop stops running on batteries, the theme is re-enabled and the stopped services are restored.
Notification area information
• It features a compact popup with the essential information you need to quickly monitor. Temperatures, charge status, remaining time and power plans
BatteryCare 0.9.36.1 (3 MB)