BackUp Maker – will provides a highly secured encryption of up to 256 bits (AES). It also enables you to transfer protected backups to a webserver through an FTP/FTPS upload.
Moreover, you can also limitlessly secure information using BackUp Maker. Back-up only new and changed files; create as many backup generations as needed; split the backup across multiple data storage devices and carry out random operations before or after backups.
• Protect backups with passwords (PkZip v2.0)
• Encrypt backups with AES 256-Bit
• Burn backups onto CD/DVD without the need of external drivers
• DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer, DVD-RAM, Blu-Ray
• Upload to internet servers using ftp connections
• Resume cancelled backup uploads
• Backup of files changed since last partial or full backup
• Combine execution of full backups and partial backups
• Creation of several backup generations/instances
• Execute backup when Windows starts/logs off
• Execute file or system operations before/after backup
• Restore without the need of other software
BackUp Maker Pro 8.000 Portable (6 MB)