AudiCable – Record Music from Spotify, Amazon Music, Tidal Music, Line Music, Deezer Music, Pandora, Soundcloud, YouTube Music and etc.
Easily record music from different streaming services
• Spotify, Amazon Music, Tidal Music, Line Music, Deezer Music, Pandora, Soundcloud, YouTube Music.
• Allowed to input website URL and website name to add other music sources manually.
Keep original quality & ID3 tags of the recorded music files
• AudiCable can not only give us 100% lossless music quality but also recognize and keep ID3 tags of each music file, including its title, album, artist, artwork, genre, track number, year and etc. Certainly, you can freely edit the information of recorded audio files if needed.
Support to record as multiple audio formats
• MP3: The most widely-used audio format.
• AAC: The successor of MP3 that is adopted as default media format by YouTube, iPhone and other platforms.
• WAV: A standard PC audio format that is developed by IBM and Microsoft.
• FLAC: An open-source lossless audio format that is fully compatible with many phones.
• AIFF: An audio file format can playback in Windows computer, Apple computers and other electronic audio devices.
This post was recently updated on December 30, 2021