Active Disk Image Professional – is a disk imaging program that makes an exact copy of any PC disk (HDD, SSD, USB, CD, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.) and saves it in a folder.
Disk images can be used for backups, PC upgrades, or disk duplication. In the event of a computer failure, the backup image can be used to restore your computer system or to find and restore any necessary files from the image.
• Create and restore a disk image backup (busy clusters only)
• Image compression (fast, normal and high)
• Mount images as virtual disks
• RAID supported
• Rescue bootable media
• Scheduled backups
• Create and restore a raw disk image (sector by sector)
• Image encryption (AES-128, AES-192, AES-256)
• Script support
• Email notifications
• Scheduled incremental backups