XnViewMP – is a powerful multifunctional application for working with graphic files on a computer, which is an extended version of XnView. In fact, this tool can be considered a kind of media browser with options for the viewer, converter and cataloguer. It supports viewing more than 500 different graphic formats, and when saving (converting) up to 50 formats.
• Import of more than 500 graphic formats.
• Export to over 50 image formats.
• Support for multi-page TIFF files, animated GIFs and ICO files.
• View and support EXIF and IPTC meta data.
• Support for automatic image rotation based on EXIF information.
• Editing IPTC data.
• Support for resizing, rotating and cropping photos.
• Rotate and crop images without loss of quality.
• Adjust brightness and contrast.
• Change the number of colors in the image.
• The use of various filters (blur, bump, etc.).
• Application of various effects (lenses, waves, etc.).
• The mode of viewing images in full screen.
• Slide show using effects.
• Convert and rename in batch mode.
• Easy web page creation.
• Capture the desktop screen.
• Create a list of contacts.
• Create or edit multi-page files.
• Support for working with TWAIN and WIA.
• Support for printing images.
• Support drag and drop function.
• Comparison of images with each other.
XnView.MP.1.4.3.Portable.rar – 140.6 MB
This post was recently updated on March 2, 2023