Windows Update Checker – is a small utility that will check what updates are installed, missing or removable on your Windows7, 2008, 8, and 8.1 systems.
• [KB#] The knowledge base (KB) number of the update
• [Version] The version number of the update
• [State] The installation state of the update: installed, install pending, staged, superseded.
• [Release Type] Update, Security Update, Hotfix, Language Pack, etc.
• [Install Time] The date and time, the package was installed.
• [Package Identity] The (short) name of the package.
• [Language] If the package is language depended, you find the installation language here.
• You can allow KUC to generate a packages.txt of your online system or create your own.
Windows Update Checker 4.05.001.1605 Beta (8 MB)