Windows Inspection Tool Set – provides list and detail views of various components and objects in a Windows system. WiTS also provides event monitoring and logging capability.
The Windows Inspection Tool Set (WiTS) slices a Windows system in multiple ways, providing you with flexible, cross-linked, filtered views into a Windows system. View operating system information, processes, services, users, network interfaces and connections, file shares, printers and more. Get notified of system resource status and events such as new network connections, process starts, service status and other system events.
• Customizable list views show properties of objects in table form.
• Flexible user-defined filters and sorting modes allow focusing on specific objects.
• Change tracking to allow highlighting of changes or limiting display to only those objects whose properties have changed.
• Property page views provide details about objects.
• Supported object types include processes, services, CPU’s, modules, drivers, network connections and interfaces, disks, shares, users, groups, logon sessions and the windows event log.
• Event monitor displays user-selectable events such as process starts, new network connections, system resource levels and more.
• Optional logging of all events to a file.
• Cross-linking of all objects, including events, for easy point-and-click navigation.
• User command line for running external as well as internal commands.
• A full Tcl console with access to the Tcl Windows API for advanced users.
• Automatic startup and multifunction hotkey support for quick access.
Windows Inspection Tool Set 3.2.5 (6 MB)
This post was recently updated on July 2, 2020