Windows 11 Xtreme LiteOS Edition – Windows 11 has a completely new design. Microsoft clearly needs a good reason to reverse its past claims and still ditch Windows 10 by introducing a new operating system number. And a completely new design is great for that.
The main part of this announcement is a significant user interface change. As we know, a significant portion of the UX changes will be borrowed from the Windows 10X shell, and Windows 10X is not coming to market.
Right angles will disappear, they will be replaced by fillets. In truth, insiders and concept designers disagree on this point – some are confident that Microsoft will not change its traditions and will keep right angles, while others are convinced that in 2021 Microsoft will follow the fashion for fillets.
There will be a translucent background with blur everywhere. There is disagreement on the web about the island style of displaying windows, the design of the corners and the levitation effect of the menu, but almost everyone is unanimous about the transparency of the windows. The vast majority of leaks and design renders show transparency and blur in all windows, be it at least the Start menu or Explorer.
• Xtreme LiteOS 11 is based on Windows 11 tweaked edition, especially to improve gaming performance in low end PCs.
• ISO used for tweaking: 22000.51.210617-2050.CO_RELEASE_SVC_PROD2_CLIENTPRO_OEMRET_X64FRE_EN-US.ISO
• Language: English US
• File Size: 2.77 GB
• Architecture: x64
• Activator: Yes
• No TPM/Secure Boot Required
• Focused on Low Latency + Max Performance
• Great for 4GB RAM Users (recommended 4GB+)
– All Metro Apps (Except Windows Defender)
– Print Spooler (Disabled)
– Action Centre (Disabled)
– Hibernation (Disabled)
– SysMain (Disabled)
– Help (HTML)
– Printing Compatibility
– Microsoft Sync
– Note :- All the (Disabled) features can be enabled using ToolKit
– StartIsBack, Old MS Paint, Old Calculator
Windows 11 Xtreme LiteOS Edition Build 22000.51 (2.8 GB)