Windows 10 ROG EDITION – is a series of modified OS personal computer operating systems produced by Author WhiteDeath based on Windows NT family of operating systems.
It is the successor to Windows 10 19H1, and was released to manufacturing on July 23, 2019.
Windows 10 Zero Extreme Edition receives new releases on ongoing basis upcoming builds releases, which are available at no additional cost to users.
Details Special ISO:
• Modified ISO:W10ROGV72020
• Features Enabled:3.5 NetFramework
• Convert Mode:Install.wim Install.esd
• ISO Mode:UEFI/BIOS
• Size:5,84 GB (6.276.083.915 bytes)
• New Installation Setup / background and faster
• New Theme Visual Theme :new 14 themes Asus/Rog (Default Themes:ROG Red) support for 20H2
• New Wallpaper:14 themes Asus/Rog (Default Themes:ROG Red)
• Icons:New ASUS Icon Pack for 20H2
• New Start Button:ASUS
• New Winver Logo ASUS
• Support Hours:24hours
• Support site:Sanet.st/WhiteDeath
• Microsoft Office 2019 Build 12827.20470 Integrated / pre-activated
• StartISback 2.9.1 (Integrated)
• Alcohol.120.v18.104.22.168316 (Silent installation CMD)
• CCleaner.v5.68.7820 (Silent installation CMD)
• DxO PhotoLab 22.214.171.12410 (Silent installation CMD)
• MAGIX.Vegas.Pro.v17.0.452 (Silent installation CMD)
• Firefox Setup 70.1 (Integrated)
• SketchUp.Pro.v20.1.235 (Silent installation CMD)
• Media Classic 1.9.6 (Silent installation CMD)
• Internet.Download.Manager.v6.37.16 (Silent installation CMD)
• Mirillis.Action!.v4.8.1 (Silent installation CMD)
• DirectX 9.0c (Jun 10) (Integrated)
• Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes AIO Repack 2019-09-10
• Winrar 5.90 (Silent installation CMD)
• Theme Signature Bypass (Integrated)
• 7zip 19.00 (Integrated• )
Other notes by me:
• Few extra tweaks that make restart and shutdown little faster.
• autounattend.xml included Home Network / Support Sanet.st in oem information
• Recommended for Burn the iso use rufus last version.
• hope you enjoy my work by:WhiteDeath!
Win 10 ROG EDITION v7 Permantly Activated 2020 (5.7 GB)
This post was recently updated on February 24, 2021