Windows 10 Enterprise – is a series of personal computer operating systems produced by Microsoft as part of its Windows NT family of operating systems.
It is the successor to Windows 8.1, and was released to manufacturing on July 15, 2015, and to retail on July 29, 2015. Windows 10 receives new releases on an ongoing basis, which are available at no additional cost to users.
Devices in enterprise environments can receive these updates at a slower pace, or use long-term support milestones that only receive critical updates, such as security patches, over their ten-year lifespan of extended support.
• Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
• RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB).
• Free space on hard disk: 16 gigabytes (GB).
• Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics device or a newer version.
• Additional requirements to use certain features.
• To use touch you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch.
• To access the Windows store to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels
Windows 10 Enterprise 20H1 2004.19041.388 (4.4 GB)